Buy an Autographed Copy of Powder Necklace

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meet My New Intern...


Hey Guys!

My name is Donnice Peterson I am an 18 year old incoming sophomore at Delaware State University. I am currently studying Public Relations and Advertising, in which I hope to make a future career out of. I  have a growing passion for writing, and I will continue to let it mature. One day I hope to freelance write for several magazines, preferably Ebony. My heart belongs to God, Family, Friends, and Fashion. And each day I incorporate my love for each thing into my work.

As Nana's intern I will learn how to successfully pitch a story to an editor, fact-check a story, use social media to promote a small business, and learn the ins and out of managing a small business. Each aspect of my internship will potentially help mold me as a writer and future editor. While learning I will also be assisting Nana by transcribing interviews, sending pitches to editors, creating blog posts, researching new social media sites for authors and much more. This will help me gain experience in this field while also serving as an assistant for Nana. I truly appreciate the experience and hope to grow along with Nana and her endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment